Portus is a right choice for almost any type of multipurpose-related website. Theme comes with perfect design and clean layout which will help your website to stand out. Portus WordPress theme is quite responsive to all devices, retina ready, fully compatible with WPML plugin, simple interface and limitless customization. The theme is designed with flexible layout and proper space for advertisements.
You can even write to an international audience, given the inclusion of the WPML plugin. Theme was built with customization in mind, and offers the ability to configure your website without ever touching code. Choose from 650+ Google fonts that best fits your web design needs. Portus magazine theme is search engine optimized and ready to handle any website type and with extensive text and video documentation you’re ready to go in no time at all. The admin panel allows you to build a website that matches your style and vision.
Portus is packed with a drag and drop backend-frontend Visual Composer plugin, which enables you to drag-and-drop website modules or create your own designs and build a unique professional magazine or blog website.
Due to its visual oriented interface and countless options, Portus is suited for beginners and pro’s alike.
* Visual composer update
* Fixed auto updater
* Visual composer update * Improved page title for multiple category page * Other minor bug fixes
* Visual composer update * PHP7 notice fixes2016.08.30
* Added option to add multiple icon menus in homepage. * Visual composer update
* Added similar news block * Added back to top button
* Fixed color picker in category edit page.
* Fixed setting reset bug after category, tag removing. * Visual Composer Update
* Added on click install option
* Fixed sidebar issue, where woocommerce sidebar was as default in all pages. * Updated default weather forecast link
The copyrights of all images belong to the creators of the images. None of these images are included with the theme nor are they available to import with the dummy XML file.
You can view an example of documentation here: http://portus.orange-themes.com/documentation/